Customer Experience Advisor
Job Title: Customer Experience Advisor
Department: Customer Experience
Reporting to: Customer Experience Team Leader
Location: Head Office
Hours: 42.5 per week
At Horizon Platforms Ltd we are proud to be a leading provider of Rental Solutions, Powered Access equipment sales and training. Our customers work indoors at height, and require a fast, flexible and safe service solution. Established in 2008, we have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and plans to significantly grow our business. We genuinely value our employees in the same way that we value our customers. We want you to feel challenged, fulfilled, encouraged, trained and mentored so that you can reach your full potential as quickly as possible.
This job description is structured around our employee values; Teamwork, Positivity and Ownership.
In this key role within the Company, you will provide a consistent point of contact for a number of dedicated customer accounts. You will liaise with customers and other departments to provide timely solutions to effectively meet the needs and criteria of the customer. You will understand the need to provide a seamless service to our customers in all areas of the Company’s business activity.
You will be allocated active customers generated by our New Business team. Working with your colleagues in the Customer Experience team, your goal will be to achieve or exceed the target assigned to each customer through the provision of seamless customer service.
- Work closely with the New Business team and other members of the Customer Experience teams to ensure an efficient and professional service
- Be ready and willing to share your successes and challenges with your colleagues and manager to enable the wider team to learn and grow
- Support and assist colleagues through sharing of knowledge
- Work flexibly, helping with reasonable ad-hoc duties as required*
- Demonstrate the Company Values in everything you do
- Respect all colleagues and customers, being polite and courteous at all times
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers, building strong relationships, maximising all opportunities and ensuring ongoing revenue for Horizon Platforms
- Report any opportunities and threats to the Customer Experience Executive or Head of Customer Service, escalating concerns and suggestions for improvement
- Deal with customer enquiries, spending time and care on every call to ensure ongoing revenue is generated and potential is maximised
- Issue and follow up quotations in a timely manner
- Work conscientiously to gain a full understanding and knowledge of your customer base
- Manage and update the CRM system accurately and effectively
- Maximise all opportunities for growth and additional revenue
- Ensure that you seek to surpass customer expectations in everything you do
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers, ensuring all call data, outcomes and actions are logged
- Ensure all actions are commercially viable, demonstrating commercial awareness in all price negotiations
- Ensure that customer issues are kept to a minimum, and where they do occur that they are resolved quickly with a positive outcome
- Proactively seek new ways of ensuring the highest levels of customer service
- Build rapport and good relationships with customers, ensuring specific requirements are met
- Passionate, driven and determined to deliver the highest level of customer service achievable
- Proven experience within a customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a friendly telephone manner
- A natural ability to read people and their requirements, and respond positively and sensitively
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- IT literate, and comfortable hosting video calls
- Competent problem-solving skills with an ability to identify alternative solutions
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously, take responsibility and report back on own performance
- A flexible approach, with a positive and confident outlook and a willingness and ability to react positively to changing business demands
Most vacancies include a first stage competency based interview: online assessment and a final interview.