Field Sales Account Manager - Warrington
Job Title: Field Sales Account Manager - Warrington
Reporting to: Sales Director
Hours: 45 per week
At Horizon Platforms Ltd we are proud to be a leading provider of Powered Access equipment hire, sales and training in the North of England. Established in 2008, we’ve continued to grow year on year despite challenging economic times. We genuinely value our employees in the same way that we value our customers. We want you to feel challenged, fulfilled, encouraged, trained and mentored so that you can reach your full potential as quickly as possible.
This job description is structured around our employee values; Teamwork, Positivity, Ownership and Outstanding Service.
The role is primarily field based. You will be responsible for generating new business in the North West region and promoting the Horizon brand in our chosen sectors. You will also be expected to manage your portfolio and increase revenue from our existing customer base, developing day-to-day relationships and ensuring the delivery of an outstanding level of service.
- Work closely with all members of the team to ensure an efficient and professional service
- Support and assist colleagues through sharing of knowledge to ensure consistency of information delivered to customers
- Work flexibly, helping with reasonable ad hoc duties as required
- Demonstrate the Company Values in everything you do
- Respect all colleagues and customers, being polite and courteous at all times
- Proactively manage the existing client base, monitoring customer revenue
- Identify areas of opportunity for growth and additional revenue for Horizon Platforms within our existing client base.
- Be creative with ideas to gain increased revenue and productivity from the team/client base.
- Work conscientiously to gain a full understanding and knowledge of your client base
- Maximise all opportunities for growth and additional revenue
- Ensure that you seek to surpass customer expectations in everything you do
- Manage and develop existing accounts through meetings/communication with key clients
- Build and develop solid client relationships
- Generate high level of client satisfaction through responsiveness to client needs
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers, building strong relationships and maximising all opportunities
- Ensure all actions carried out on behalf of Horizon Platforms are commercially viable
- A proven track record in new business generation and account management is essential
- Previous experience within the hire industry would be advantageous
- Confidence and determination
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Passionate and willing to provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Competent problem-solving skills with an ability to identify alternative solutions
- A flexible approach, with a positive and confident outlook and a willingness and ability to react positively to changing business demands
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience of dealing with escalated queries
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Computer literacy
Most vacancies include a first stage competency based interview: online assessment and a final interview.