REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
To instruct a supervisor/manager what is required to prepare for and safely co-ordinate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) within their control.
At the end of the course the candidate will:
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be aware of accident prevention and control
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machine operating manual
- Be aware of the need for familiarisations
- Machine classification
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at Work Regulations 1992
- Work At Height Regulations 2005 / Additional Regulations
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms - Operator Training
- Theory test.