Platform hire for the construction industry
Construction sites can be dangerous places: working outdoors - often on uneven ground and in any weather - demands quality equipment you can rely on.
We understand the challenges faced by builders, contractors and sub-contractors working in the construction industry, especially when it comes to working at height safely on building sites and construction projects.
Horizon Platforms can help you choose from the wide range of mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPS) available and can advise on the most appropriate specialist equipment and access platforms for the job. With platform heights up to 22m and a choice of cherry pickers, boom lifts and personnel lifts to hire, there are few places our aerial work platforms can't reach.
HIRE PLATFORMS FOR CONSTRUCTION
5 things to consider when choosing an access platform for construction
- Are operators properly IPAF trained and have the correct licence?
- Does the application require you to lift vertically or to reach at an angle, perhaps to gain access over an obstacle?
- Will you be working indoors, outside or both?
- Will you be working on smooth, flat surfaces or uneven ground?
- Put safety first, always. At Horizon Platforms, we believe that safe work at height is of paramount importance. We have established policies and procedures which have helped us to meet the standards required for ISO18001 accreditation. Our business practices are audited regularly to ensure that we comply both with our own policies and procedures and all relevant safety regulations. All of this helps us to maintain our excellent safety record and to minimize risks to our customers and staff.
Find the right access platform for your needs with our platform advisor