Platform hire for the manufacturing & engineering industry
Boom lifts and cherry pickers are a popular choice of access platform for many manufacturing and engineering projects.
From production to fabrication, our fleet of mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPS) will include a platform for your needs, from articulated booms and telescopic booms to mast booms, plus all the training you need to use them safely.
Whether you’re an engineering contractor in need of a truck mounted elevated access platform or a manufacturer looking for a scissor lift, talk to the team at Horizon Platforms and we'll make sure you get the right machine for the job.
HIRE PLATFORMS FOR MANUFACTURING AND ENGINEERING
5 things to consider when choosing an access platform for the manufacturing & engineering industry
- Are operators properly IPAF trained and have the correct licence?
- Does the application require you to lift vertically or to reach at an angle, perhaps to gain access over an obstacle?
- Will you be working indoors, outside or both?
- Will you be working on smooth, flat surfaces or uneven ground?
- Put safety first, always. At Horizon Platforms, we believe that safe work at height is of paramount importance. We have established policies and procedures which have helped us to meet the standards required for ISO18001 accreditation. Our business practices are audited regularly to ensure that we comply both with our own policies and procedures and all relevant safety regulations. All of this helps us to maintain our excellent safety record and to minimize risks to our customers and staff.
Find the right access platform for your needs with our platform advisor