Platform hire for mechanical & electrical contractors
With access platforms for outdoor installations and maintenance or lower level internal electrical work, electricians and electrical contractors and mechanical engineers can find a wide choice of mobile powered access platforms for hire from Horizon Platforms.
Whether you’re working outdoors on an installation plant or power line or inside installing electrical cabling, you’ll need to rely on safe, top quality work at height platforms to do your job.
The Horizon team has a wealth of experience working with contractors and engineers in the mechanical and electrical industry in the industrial, commercial and domestic sectors and are available to talk through all your hire needs. From a one-off job to long term contract hire, we’ll find you the right tools for the job.
HIRE PLATFORMS FOR MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
5 things to consider when choosing an access platform for electrical contractors
- Are operators properly IPAF trained and have the correct licence?
- Does the application require you to lift vertically or to reach at an angle, perhaps to gain access over an obstacle?
- Will you be working indoors, outside or both?
- Will you be working on smooth, flat surfaces or uneven ground?
- Put safety first, always. At Horizon Platforms, we believe that safe work at height is of paramount importance. We have established policies and procedures which have helped us to meet the standards required for ISO18001 accreditation. Our business practices are audited regularly to ensure that we comply both with our own policies and procedures and all relevant safety regulations. All of this helps us to maintain our excellent safety record and to minimize risks to our customers and staff.
Find the right access platform for your needs with our platform advisor