Access platforms for the food industry
Finding the right work at height platform is essential in the food industry. Food processing factories and machinery must be spotlessly clean and perfectly maintained to ensure strict food hygiene standards are met.
Our food processing MEWP hire experts advise and supply well-known names in the UK food industry and offer a choice of quality platforms for indoor food environments, from battery powered personnel platforms to electric scissor lifts. All the machines are clean, small, quiet and versatile and allow operators to clean and maintain everything from walls and ceilings to high level conveyor belts and other food processing equipment. Our range of work-at-height accessories including nappies, drip trays and wheel covers are a great choice to reduce the ever-present risk of contamination even further.
As well as taking care of your food processing MEWP hire needs, the team at Horizon is on hand to train your employees to use the machines safely and efficiently, ensuring accidents and health and safety breaches are kept to an absolute minimum.
HIRE PLATFORMS FOR FOOD PROCESSING
5 things to consider when choosing an access platform for food industry
- Are operators properly IPAF trained and have the correct licence?
- Does the application require you to lift vertically or to reach at an angle, perhaps to gain access over an obstacle?
- Will you be working indoors, outside or both?
- Will you be working on smooth, flat surfaces or uneven ground?
- Put safety first, always. At Horizon Platforms, we believe that safe work at height is of paramount importance. We have established policies and procedures which have helped us to meet the standards required for ISO18001 accreditation. Our business practices are audited regularly to ensure that we comply both with our own policies and procedures and all relevant safety regulations. All of this helps us to maintain our excellent safety record and to minimize risks to our customers and staff.
Find the right access platform for your needs with our platform advisor or call our food processing MEWP hire experts today.