What's the Job?In this important role within the company, you will provide a consistent point of contact for both internal and external customers in relation to all partner-hire & logistic service provision. You will liaise with internal customers & our partner suppliers to provide timely solutions and effectively meet the needs and criteria of the customer or company. As part of this fast-paced logistics and buying team, you will need to be able to develop solutions to fulfil orders in the most profitable way. To succeed in this role, you will excel in customer service and understand the need to provide a seamless service to our customers both internally and externally. You will maintain regular and effective communication with all colleagues to ensure the provision of an outstanding level of service to all Horizon customers.
Customer Experience Advisor
What's the Job?
In this key role within the Company, you will provide a consistent point of contact for a number of dedicated customer accounts. You will liaise with customers and other departments to provide timely solutions to effectively meet the needs and criteria of the customer. You will understand the need to provide a seamless service to our customers in all areas of the Company’s business activity.
You will be allocated active customers generated by our New Business team. Working with your colleagues in the Customer Experience team, your goal will be to achieve or exceed the target assigned to each customer through the provision of seamless customer service.
Head of Digital Product
What's the Job?
The Head of Digital Product Management (HDP) will spearhead our digital product team as we continue our digital transformation journey. Our key goal is to grow the business at scale without the need to increase human capital to directly service that growth. The HDP will identify opportunities to develop products to add customer value and increase efficiency across the organisation.
The role will oversee the entire lifecycle of our digital products, from inception to launch and then future iterations. The role requires a range of skills from market and customer research, designing the product architecture, UI development and supply chain planning. The HDP is responsible for the overall vision of the product and managing the roll out of this vision into a successful and continually improving product. He/she acts as a mediator between the consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating into new product features for design and build.
The HDP must always have a customer-first mindset combined with a technical understanding of back-end and front-end technologies. They will also track, analyse, and improve our digital products using research and data to drive maximum customer value. They must have excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills to work with stakeholders at all levels in our organisation. This is a customer-centric role, working to translate the needs of the customer into business opportunities aligned to our strategy and vision.
- Interpret the company vision and objectives and translate into product strategies and long-term vision to build best-in-class digital products
- Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process
- Participate in voice of the customer/user research and validation to identify opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities which carry a high value to the customer
- Build and manage product roadmaps that will be regularly communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Create high levels of user engagement and product advocacy amongst all user groups
- Take the role of product owner within agile delivery teams
- Work across all areas of the business to ensure a joined-up approach to digital transformation
- Monitor, analyse, and act on key product analytics. Continually improve the product, increase retention rate, and boost customer engagement
Service Engineer (Mobile)
What's the Job?
In this key role within the Company, as Mobile Service Engineer you will maintain, repair and inspect both our own powered access platforms and our customers’ throughout the UK, providing outstanding service at all times. You may also attend site to assist with break downs, inspections and any customer issues.
Most vacancies include a first stage competency based interview: online assessment and a final interview.