Access platforms for shopfitters and
fit out contractors
Scissor lifts and personnel lifts are the ideal choice of aerial work platform for a wide range of office and commercial fit out projects.
We appreciate how much thought, time and effort goes into creating the right look and feel for a building’s interior, and we understand that fit out contractors need reliable, quality access platforms on time, every time.
Horizon Platforms’ team of experienced platform hire professionals are on hand to advise on the most appropriate access platforms to choose for each job. We’ll talk to you about both the scale of the job and the requirements of your individual contractors - from lighting specialists to joiners and fire sprinkler installers – before we recommend the right hire platform for your fit out project.
HIRE PLATFORMS FOR FIT OUT
5 things to consider when choosing an access platform for fit out
- Are operators properly IPAF trained and have the correct licence?
- Does the application require you to lift vertically or to reach at an angle, perhaps to gain access over an obstacle?
- Will you be working indoors, outside or both?
- Will you be working on smooth, flat surfaces or uneven ground?
- Put safety first, always. At Horizon Platforms, we believe that safe work at height is of paramount importance. We have established policies and procedures which have helped us to meet the standards required for ISO18001 accreditation. Our business practices are audited regularly to ensure that we comply both with our own policies and procedures and all relevant safety regulations. All of this helps us to maintain our excellent safety record and to minimize risks to our customers and staff.
Find the right access platform for your needs with our platform advisor
Fire Protection - Case Study
I’ve always considered myself to be a jack of all trades and master of none. Recently, however, I’m finding that I need to revisit that assumption as I become increasingly absorbed in the wonderful world of sprinkler systems!
As an Account Manager for Horizon Platforms, I work with a broad range of businesses who wish to hire a powered access platform from Horizon– such as scissor lifts and cherry pickers. I like to think I have a close working relationship with all of my clients, but when I was offered the chance to see behind the scenes at AD Sprinkler Protection Ltd, I jumped at the chance to learn more about the sector, particularly as I’ve recently been given responsibility for contracts within the fire sprinkler industry.
Read the rest of this entry »