Platform hire for facilities management, repair and maintenance
Keeping up with repairs and maintenance is an ongoing task which often requires specialist equipment, particularly when it involves work at height.
You may have a hard-to-reach piece of machinery that needs servicing, an annual safety inspection to carry out or a burst pipe to fix: whatever the job - indoors or out - hiring an access platform from Horizon Platforms will give you the peace of mind you need that the job will be carried out using safe, reliable and high quality equipment.
Our extensive range of mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPS) includes a fleet of boom lifts, scissor lifts and personnel lifts – and there’s the added bonus that we can also provide the training you need to use them. Talk to the Horizon team about your industrial maintenance needs and get the right tools for the job.
HIRE PLATFORMS FOR FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
5 things to consider when choosing an access platform for repair and maintenance
- Are operators properly IPAF trained and have the correct licence?
- Does the application require you to lift vertically or to reach at an angle, perhaps to gain access over an obstacle?
- Will you be working indoors, outside or both?
- Will you be working on smooth, flat surfaces or uneven ground?
- Put safety first, always. At Horizon Platforms, we believe that safe work at height is of paramount importance. We have established policies and procedures which have helped us to meet the standards required for ISO18001 accreditation. Our business practices are audited regularly to ensure that we comply both with our own policies and procedures and all relevant safety regulations. All of this helps us to maintain our excellent safety record and to minimize risks to our customers and staff.
Find the right access platform for your needs with our platform advisor