IPAF Pre-Delivery Inspection
To instruct an operator to prepare and conduct a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) on various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) and to obtain an IPAF INSP Licence.
At the end of the course the candidate will:
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be aware of accident prevention and control
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machine operating manual
- Be aware of the need for familiarisations
- Introduction to facilities and IPAF
- Legislation and codes of practice
- Purpose of and logical approach to a PDI
- Practical training including; familiarisation, visual checks, function checks and use of checklists
Safety boots are required for training at our sites. Training carried out away from our site must adhere to additional IPAF requirements.
- Valid IPAF PAL card held for a minimum of 6 months
- Log book showing experience in the last 6 months, on the types of machines being trained on
Any person(s) who, as part of their working duties, are involved in pre-delivery inspections of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs).
1 x day