Job Title: SOLUTIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Reporting to: SOLUTIONS MANAGER
Hours: 42.5 per week
At Horizon Platforms, we are proud to be a leading provider of hire solutions, Powered Access equipment sales, and training. Our customers work indoors at height, and require a fast, flexible and safe service solution. Established in 2008, we have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and plan to significantly grow our business. We genuinely value our employees in the same way that we value our customers. We want you to feel challenged, fulfilled, encouraged, trained and mentored so that you can reach your full potential as quickly as possible.
This job description is structured around our employee values; Teamwork, Positivity and Ownership.
- Work closely with all members of the team to ensure an efficient and professional service
- Support and assist colleagues through sharing of knowledge to ensure consistency of information delivered to customers
- Work Flexibly, helping with reasonable ad hoc duties as required
- Demonstrate the company values in everything you do
- Respect all colleagues and customers, being polite and courteous
- Become involved in department and wider company projects
- Report any opportunities and threats to your manager at the earliest opportunity, escalating concerns and suggestions for improvement
- Confirm contracts
- Administer off-hires
- Administer hire breakdowns, liaising as necessary with the suppliers
- Provide feedback to the Solutions Manager on high demand product items to assist in capital expenditure planning and budgeting
- Co-ordinate all cross-hire equipment damages in accordance with company procedure
- Raise purchase orders and confirm goods receipt to support the efficient accounting of any partner machine damages
- Ensure that you seek to surpass customer expectations in everything you do
- Respond to all phone calls and e-mails effectively and professionally thus ensuring a high standard of service at all times
- Proactively seek new ways of ensuring the highest levels of customer service
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing suppliers, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to.
Most vacancies include a first stage competency based interview: online assessment and a final interview.